Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So, I did something no one thought I would....

Ok, I put pink in my hair! Yes, I am a very blond and basically pale person now with pink in my hair! And I'm super excited that I did it. But my day has been good for the most part. I went and got fitted for contacts as they call it. And I'm not too sure that I want to use them. My eyes were hurting and I had a bad migrane!! And I know that I still need to get use to them. But I'm just not looking forward to putting something in my eye and then taking it out every day. I mean yes they are better then glasses in a way, but I'm just thinking that glasses are better for me, personaly! But I have a week to try them out as they call it. And I'm not trying to brag, but I have very cute blue eyes and they asked me if i wanted color contacts. Yea, I know that some people do use colored contacts but I love the color of my eyes why would i want to change them?? I duno, I know it's just apart of the job.

Well, they day could have been a lot better if I would have gotten to talk to Perrin, but no I didn't cause of his stupid internet was down. But I guess I can't complain cause he did send me a comment on my facebook...But I just could have atleast talked to him for a min or two. It just sucks that I can't always talk to him when I want. And I know that we aren't always going to be able to talk but it's just nice to hear from him atleast once a day or so. I duno, to me that just lets me know that he's safe and ok. It just puts my worries at ease. And yes I am happy that we do get to talk cause I know that some military wifes don't get to talk to their husbands, but maybe once a week or month. But for me, this is how I feel. And if you don't have a spouse that is working for the military or in the military, then I really don't want to hear it when you husband is gone for a week. You don't know how I feel. I mean to a very, very, very small point you might, but try a year or 15 months! Then come to me complaining how hard it is or what kinda day you had and all you want is to be able to touch him or just hear his voice. Till then, please save us both the trouble! Yes, that might sound mean, but thats me and if you don't know me then please don't take offense to that just get to know me and you will realize that this is common thing for me. Well, it's late and I really need to get to bed cause getting up and going to the gym in the morning on a few hours of sleep is just killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll write more another day!

No comments: