Friday, March 20, 2009

55 Day left on the Count Down...

Today had been a day! Went to the gym like any other day and ended up staying like 45 min longer then what I normally stay! Thanks Heather!!! But it was a good work out except this one guy who was bother some...And I'm so freaking tired! I got all my errands don't but one. And that sucks cause it's for my unemployment! I just have been so busy and tired to want to do anything. And with the school schedule that I have now it's really just ugh..I mean if you knew that I was only taking 2 classes and what not, then you're going to like are you serious? Well, I come home and have a house to keep up and a child to take care of and one of my classes is an all day class. It's not that the class is hard and that's why I'm tired, it's that the class is so so so freaking boring! It's horrible!! I just hope that this semester flys cause then Perrin and the rest of the guys will be home. And I can't freaking wait! Man the year that he has been gone, now that I look back has flown by and now that he's only like a month and a half away from being home it's going to take forever now!! I'm just trying not to think bout how many days are left because then they defiantly would go by super slow. I'm working on that! I just wanted to write something...I'm going to bed got an semi early morning!

No comments: