Thursday, March 19, 2009

56 Days and counting down!!

OMG! Is all I have to say. Man today has been a really bad day! And I so wish Perrin was here for me to lean on. I hate having these days because it's like I'm really all alone and no one to talk to. And I know I have friends that I can talk to, but some times I just want him, you know? And the sad thing is we kinda got into it when we talked today. I was so hurt...And that conversation just made me bad day even worse. But for more then half the day I was in my Biology class and oh lord what a day! I mean I know everyone has stories to tell about whatever experience they had and with what. But this guy has like 50+ years worth...I would say with my class the time is 11:15 am to 4:30 pm for more then half that time we heard nothing, but stories!! He's a sweet guy, I'm just saying I don't know how I'm going to do in this class. Well one Biology isn't one of my stongerst subjects and two I can't really understand what he's saying.

Well, we have 56 days till the guys are projected to come home. And I'm so excited! I really can't wait! Life will one be complete and then two will be a little weird because we will have to get use to them being around all the time and what not. I mean I can't wait for that, but it has been over a year since we've lived with them. But I want to do so much to the house. Like I wanted to start painting around inside the house, but I can't find any colors that I like or which room I want to paint. I'm most likely going to wait till Perrin comes home and we can do it together! But I want to make the outside look great! I want to put some little flowers around outside and take the wood out from around the bush areas and put some kinda plastic so ants and other bugs can't eat it. I just hope I don't over whelm myself with a lot of activites, but yet again I think it will make the time fly by. And that's always good!! I'm just so super excited!!!!! Now I just want to know if we are going to stay at Campbell or not. Sorry that way I know what we could do to the house and what not to do. I mean I know that the more you add or the more you do the higher the price of the house will be, but if we are going to move, we will need that money to move. I don't know I really don't want to move!!!! But you can't tell the Army no, technically.
Well, I'm going to bed...Tomorrow will be along day because I have a lot of cleaning to do since I don't have class and Mihkayla will be at the sitters.

No comments: