Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What should it be called?

Well, I know that the time is getting shorter, but with that it's also getting harder! There are so many things that I want to do and so many things that need to be done. And I just want to have a lot of things done before he comes home...because there are going to a lot of things that I'm going to want to do so I rather get what I want done before... Well, this semester isn't going to be as easy as I think it's going to be! Both my classes are going to be different and might have some difficulty with them. I just hope that I pass these classes with a good grade. I want try to keep a good GPA. I want to do really good so that one I don't have to repeat any of my classes and pay of pocket for them and two so that I can prove to people that I can do good in school. And I hope that if we did move to another post that whatever college I go to when I get there that most of my classes transfer! I would hate to take some of these classes again. Well, it isn't much but, I'm tired and I'm going to the gym in the am. So, tomorrow is a short day for me so I'll write more then.

No comments: