Sunday, March 15, 2009

Goodness....

Well, the last few days have been so out of it for me. One of my good friends came back to Ft. Campbell. So, me and Heather have been helping her move and get things in some kind of order. And I really need to clean my house I have let it go the last few days. There has been so many people in my house you'd think that it was a hotel or something. And my drive way...wow I had like 6 cars in it. It's just been a busy weekend. It's been so crazy!! So, my and my girls (Steph and Heather) and Steph's cousin and room mate went out last night! WOW! It was good night!! And I honestly can't believe that I drank as much as I did. And I think that I am better and darts when I'm drunk then I am when I am sober!!

So, I start school tomorrow! I just wish I has longer then a week break! But I can't complain because I did get a break! And I keep thinking that as soon as I finish this semester Perrin will be coming home! It has been over a year since he's been gone! It is also getting harder and more stressful as the time goes by. I just wish it was happening in like a week or something. It's just so sad some times to see happy couples in public because I'm alone and I get so jealous because he's gone. Man, I'm so tired. Well, I'm going to go since I'm going to the gym before class! Gotta have all the energy in the world to do that!!

No comments: