Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trying to deal...

Ok, so I didn't keep up with blogging like I wanted. A lot has been going on. With Mihkayla being a handful and not listening most of the time that is a work out in it's self. And then with Kaleigh's issues (colic and now a horrible diaper rash) that's a different chapter in my book. Then finally with the horrible migraines that I have been getting, most of the time I don't want to do anything, but I have to cause I'm the only able to take of the girls at the moment. Well, Mihkayla is just like me with the attitude and the beautiful blond hair and blue eyes. I honestly don't see how my mother did it with me and my sisters, who have the same attitude, that is a little worse then mine. And her eczema is outa control, I just don't know what to do. And now that it is summer here and with her able to go play in the pool and what not, doesn't help either. In all reality she can't be in the water for more then about 10 min because the water is so harsh here, so if she's in the water any longer then it makes her eczema worse. Now, the sad thing is that Kaleigh has it too. I feel soo bad that the girls got it from me cause I'm pale. And the thing is that no one in my side of the family or Perrin's side of the family has it. I just don't know what to do. I think that when people see Mihkayla that I'm a bad parent because of how her skin looks and it bothers me when I see people just sitting there staring at me. But I try not to let it get to me cause I know what kinda parent I am and I think that I'm doing a good job. So, with Kaleigh's diaper rash issue. I have decided to change from disposables to cloth diapers. And yes a lot of people think it's nasty and what not. But I think that this would be best for her and maybe help her out with having these horrible diaper rashes. I'm not breast feeding so I know it's not what I'm eating and she's only eating/drinking formula. So, I don't know what else it could be and or do. And seeing that I have a few friends that are cloth diapering and I've talked them and weighed the pros and cons that it's just best for me to go cloth. And one thing that comes with this is trying to find someone to watch her. A lot of people just don't deal with it and don't understand what the purpose is and what not. So, that's another thing on my plate to worry about. I swear if it's not one things it's another. And I try to think positive and keep my head up but some times it's just hard to do when you are alone most of the time. I don't know. I guess I'm just going to go and think some things thru before I get back on here and start typing....

No comments: