Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Still working on it...

Ok, it's been a few weeks since my last post. The main reason why I haven't blogged in some time was that I had internet thru Verizon and we could only use so much a month so I was on a limit and I switch to Timer Warner and have unlimited internet. I know this may sound gay but I'm super excited to have this internet. Like I'm super excited cause I can do what I want for how ever long I want to. Anywho...Perrin's home but will be leaving for another possible 15 months, which (sorry for the language) is bullshit. He had already done one 15 month tour and missed the firsts with his first daughter. And I understand that it's the military and what not. But how are they expected to have a family life if they are going to be gone more then they are home. And if he is gone for another 15 months then he's going to miss the firsts of everything for his second daughter, which is breaking my heart cause she wont even know who is before he leaves cause she'll be too young and I know how she's going to act when he comes homes and that's even more heartbreaking. But I know I'll have to and will get over it. But it's just hard knowing that their are people in the world who take this stuff for granted and don't care and what not. And then there are others who don't ever get to meet their child cause God needed them. Idk I'm trying not to let it get to me.

Anywho...Kaleigh is now a cloth diaper baby. I'm still getting use to it but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. And I don't mind it. And I can already see that we are saving money. Poor Mihkayla her eczema doesn't seem to be getting better. I feel bad. And you can see where she's used other medicines in the past on her legs...I just don't know what else to do...I feel like keeping her inside away from the heat, the cold, and water. Those seem to be the things that make it worse. Idk. Well, I need to hit the hay since Kaleigh didn't sleep well last night and I'm really tired! So, I'll write age and I don't have a limit on my internet, yay!! Haha

No comments: