Sunday, January 16, 2011

At it again!

Ok, so I was going to the gym for like two months or so before December and I had seen no results. And I mean I burned a lot of calories and I changed my diet and all eating habits. And nothing and I mean not a change in my weight. So, I took the month of December off to regroup my thought and re-do my plan of action. I now know what my school schedule is going to look like so I am going to try to go 2x a day if possible. And I'm going to hit it hard, got some good news about Perrin's leave so I really need to. And I really want to. I'm going to to create a workout plan for myself and make sure I got and do what I need to do to make sure I can meet my weight loss goal. And if I don't by the time I would like, then I will get going until I get there. There is no reason why I can't do what I need to do. I know that if I put my mind to it that I can do it.

I think that I may plan to do some kind of update through my blog, but I'm not sure what I want to do. But I will document the road from start to end. And I can't wait to show Perrin that I can do it and that I did. My issue right now is second guessing myself. And I keep trying to tell myself that I can live with looking like I do even though I'm not happy. And I hate when I do that to myself. I mean if I'm not happy then I need to fix it right? And I just hope that I can! I want to make sure that I do and will do. I can I can I can!! That's all I can keep telling myself!!

No comments: