Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vents and just to let it go...

Ok, so I just want to put out there yes I knew what was going to happen once I married a military man and all the other bull. And yes I also know that things could be a lot worse then what they are now for me and my family. But I just don't have the best friend for me to vent too. So, I'm going to do it here.

Ok, one I'm done and over trying to be there for people. I mean ya I'm your "friend" but how is it that you only talk to me when you don't have anyone else to talk to. Or when your board and have nothing else to do. I just think that is mean and selfish. I just don't want to do it anymore. I mean it's time for me to move on and just leave yall in the past where yall belong. And it just sucks that I feel like I don't have anyone I can confide in. I mean I have some friends I could but I don't want them to think that I have all these issues. And I'm sure they wont, but I just don't want to come off like that.

Two, I'm tired of hearing all these girlfriends and wife's of soldiers who have never been deployed complain about their husbands being gone and whatever else. I mean I know that I was once there, but I knew it was going to happened and I prepared myself and did things I had to, to keep busy and what not. I just don't see how they think that it'll never happen or whatever. Idk maybe I'm just being a bitch but really? I just want to tell them to get over it! Ugh. And another thing that gets me is when the wife decides to get pregnant right before he leaves then complains about how he's missing everything. Really? You knew he is or was going to deploy and you were trying to get pregnant, so I don't want to hear it. I mean ya it sucks and my husband was here for that and the birth of our children so I really don't know. But if I was in that situation I can't complain cause I knew what was going to happen. Idk but I just don't want to hear it. Sorry.

Well, those are the two main things that have been bothering me at the moment. Haha. I feel a little better now. I will try to write more tomorrow or something.

No comments: