Friday, July 23, 2010

Waiting...

Ok, today has been just another day. I mean I was a little lazier then normal today. I hurt my back some how and I'm not to sure how I did it. It was hurting yesterday, but the pain went away and then today it came back and kick me in the butt. Hmmm...who knows.
Anywho...I'm going to go insane this deployment. Mihkayla is older and can cause more trouble and get on my last nerves a lot easier then normal as well. The dogs are driving me insane and Mihkayla doesn't help either. But oh well, I love my dogs. And Kaleigh as of right now is just fine. She is a little fussy and eats a lot, I know once she starts crawling that little chunky butt will be getting on my nerves, too. But in all reality I wouldn't have it any other way. And I honestly hate when people talk about their husbands being gone and they went home. You are home with family and the rest of us are sticking it out where we are. I mean I would love to run home every time Perrin deploys, but I'm an adult and that isn't needed. And moving the girls like that would hurt them and cause issues with them as well.

Ok, let me get off that before I get to in depth and cause more issues that aren't needed. I have decided to go back to CTC (Central Texas College) again. I have went back and forth a few time now. But seeing that I have a friend who is willing to watch the girls and I trust her, and she changed her schedule for me so she can watch the girls and I go and change my mind? I didn't think that was very nice of me so I am going to go back and do what I gotta do to get closer into my teaching degree and then go and get my Associates degree later or something. I mean I think that the classes I'm taking for teaching can be used for the rest of the elective class hours that I need but I'm going to see about just taking psychology classes to finish that. And I'm going to see if I can go to two different schools at once. Cause I really would like to finish my Associates with Austin Peay State Un. and then just go to CTC for my teaching, but I guess I could ask someone right? I mean at this point I either need to get a job or go back to school, since I get my G.I Bill we could use that and the extra deployment money to save up for things and use when Perrin gets back. Idk, but I gotta figure something out. And it needs to be quick. But Perrin is behind me either way, which is good cause he doesn't mind me going to school.

Oh and on another note. For this deployment I plan to stay very busy and just do things that I wouldn't have done before. I mean I will keep myself so busy that I wouldn't know if I'm coming or going. I will go back to making my do-lists and sticking to it. And I will make sure that the girls are on a some what flexible schedule and stick to that. I want them to get into a routine so that way when Perrin comes home they will know what's up and I know that it wont be another thing for me to worry about. Or stress about. Things are going to be a lot different. Things will get done and I won't get stuck on people anymore. They have hurt me too much that I could careless what they do anymore when I am replaced with someone who isn't nice and who treats your kids like crap hey that's fine. I don't care karma is a bitch. Let me stop cause I'm going back on that thing that I don't want to talk about cause I can talk about it forever!!! Ugh.

1 comment:

The Cookie Cutter Diva said...

LMAO I won't take offense about you changing! I mean I'm looking forward to the girls playing but I wasn't mad!

And you won't go insane, we will keep you busy!!