Friday, January 7, 2011

Here we go again, haha.

This was our latest family pic back in June 2010 before Perrin left for Iraq


Ok, I know I have said this the last few times in my posts, but instead of saying I'm going to start writing daily, I will atleast write once a week and then I'll go from there. But a lot has happened since July of 2010 (I believe was the last post). My husband is on another deployment, my oldest girls is getting big and smarter every day, and my youngest chunky butt is most deffinetly getting big. It's time for birthdays and growing and learning for me and my girls. I have my 25th birthday this month ( cannot believe it at all!!), my chunky butt (Kaleigh) turns one in March (holy moly, how the time has flown by), and my monkey butt (Mihkayla) turns 4 in May and will start Pre-k this year (it's been 4 years?? Where have I been?? Haha). The time has flown by super fast since we've been at Fort Hood. I've meet some really great people and I have met some not so great people. And it's ok everyone makes mistakes, and there are a few mistakes that I wont make again, that's for sure!! And the best news that I can post about is that we are moving back to Fort Campbell, and I personally can't wait!!! Even though I kinda love Fort Hood's weather, I would like to go back to 4 seasons...and the town is smaller and so is post and I know my way around there. I will miss a few here but I will keep in contact with them and still share stories with them since they wont be with me.


The latest news is that I start classes again on Monday, but this time I will be in-classroom instead of online classes. I'm just not the online class type of person! But I hope that these inclassroom classes bring my GPA up and I get back onto the path that I was at when I was going to Austin Peay Univ. Another recent issue going on it that I'm trying to figure out whats wrong with me. I have been to a few docs and I have a very low positive autoimmune issue but that's it. They said I might have fibramialga, but there isn't a test to know for sure if one has that or not. And now I will be going to see another doc on my back/hips. There is just too much pain in that area and I've done a lot of different things to try to take the pain away and I don't want to take any more pills unless I know for sure what is wrong with me. So, I hope after about 4 years I might find out what is wrong. I will keep my head up and just keep trying to find some kind of answer. That's about it on the most recent news that's been going on.
I believe that Kaleigh will start to walk here shortly and then her birthday and we hope that Perrin will be here in time for Mihkayla's 4th birthday. And then we hope that he will be home for good in time for her first day of school.

No comments: